Saturday, February 12, 2011

christmas in february









When I saw my friend Annie's stockings a few years ago I've wanted some like them ever since. I thought about them and thought about them until I finally mustered up the courage to ask her if she wouldn't mind if I copied them. She's an artist. A real artist. So I wasn't quite sure if she would want her works of art duplicated. But she said yes so I got to work right after Christmas. I'm feeling quite jolly now that my stockings are complete! Now when my husband and I look at houses I don't wonder so much about square footage or if it has a gourmet kitchen but rather how will my new stockings look in that house?! And I can't stop thinking about other foods to add to the collection. If you have any great ideas, let me know.
If you'd like to see some of Annie's other goodies you can see her work at her etsy shop called olives on a string.

No comments:

Post a Comment