Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sesame chicken









I love this recipe!

sesame chicken (my friend Nicole W., recipe found in the Carondelet Ward Cookbook)
12 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup oil
1 cup white grape juice
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup chopped green onions
1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons ground mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons pepper
8 cloves garlic, minced

Combine all ingredients (except chicken). Remove half of the marinade for basting. Add chicken to remaining marinade. Marinate in fridge 6 to 8 hours. Grill over medium heat 6 minutes. Turn and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until done, basting occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. The grape juice is intriguing - I'd love to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome marinade. Really appreciated you sharing with us Camie. Tonight was my last "sesame chicken" meal and I have enjoyed it every day this week. A keeper! Thanks,
    Morgane

    ReplyDelete