Saturday, April 9, 2011

orange pancakes with orange sauce









These pancakes are really yummy. This recipe comes from my mom's friend Joy. 


orange pancakes with orange sauce (my mom's friend Joy)
1 egg
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup Bisquick


Mix above ingredients. Small lumps will disappear while cooking. Cook pancakes at 375 degrees in an electric frying pan.

orange sauce
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup sugar

Mix and stir until steaming hot but do not boil. Serve over hot pancakes. (This is not a thick sauce.)





1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I have told you yet how much I am loving this blog. You give me great ideas when I am fresh out! Thank you so much for doing this and sharing your hard work with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete