Saturday, May 14, 2011

peanut butter brownie bites









When I saw these I knew I had to make them to so I made them for my daughter's birthday party knowing that after a good swim they'd need some birthday cake and refreshments. I don't need to tell you that they taste good as that's pretty obvious. Brownies and peanut butter cups! As my second daughter and I made them I was reminded of the cookies that we frequently watch being made as we come off the ride at Chocolate World. A lady takes ginormous cookies out of the oven, unwraps a king size Reese's peanut butter cup and places it in the center of the cookie then uses the palm of her hand to push it in then puts an icing drizzle over the top. I love to watch her smoosh those Reese's inside! Next time maybe I'll put a chocolate drizzle over the top of these!!

peanut butter brownie bites (my friend Camille's blog: Flipping Amazing)
1 box brownie mix
Reese's peanut butter cups

Mix up brownie mix as directed on the box. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Fill each muffin tray shape half full with brownie mix, insert a peanut butter cup and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment