Thursday, December 8, 2011

simple cinnamon rolls









My oldest needed to take a treat to Activity Day Girls yesterday so I pulled out an old recipe that I thought she'd enjoy making.  It's the recipe my mom used to make when I was a kid.  They are simple and always tasted soooo good to me.  My daughter made 4 pans so she could take two and have two at home.  She came home with empty pans!

simple cinnamon rolls (my mom)
makes 1 pan
1 tube refrigerated biscuits
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup cinnamon & sugar

Prepare a pie plate.  Remove biscuits from tube.  One at a time, flatten each biscuit with the palm of your hands.  Dip both sides in butter then dip both sides in cinnamon & sugar.  Place in prepared pie plate, overlapping a bit.  Bake as directed on the tube (400 degrees for 12 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment