Saturday, December 24, 2011

seasoned salmon steaks









Hall of Fame!  These seasoned salmon steaks are outstanding.  My husband said, "This is the best salmon I've ever had."  He helped himself to two salmon steaks.  I love it when that happens.

seasoned salmon steaks (my friend Shelli got the recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking, Jan/Feb 2000)
6 salmon steaks (Costco sells delicious salmon!)
1/2 cup butter, melted (I used 2 tablespoons)
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel

Place salmon on greased broiler rack.  Broil 8-10 minutes.  Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; mix well.  Brush some over salmon.  Turn and broil 10 minutes longer.

What I have to say- I do not like cleaning broiler pans so I simple placed some foil in a casserole pan.  Worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment