Tuesday, August 30, 2011

chicken fiero









This chicken is really tender, creamy and yummy.  It's really nice served with a warm tortilla.  I'm positive I found this recipe at allrecipes.com a while back but I can't find it any longer.  I adjusted it to make it a little lower in fat.

chicken fiero
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I filleted mine)
8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 cup enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese

Lay chicken breasts in the bottom of a casserole.  In a bowl, combine cream cheese, green chiles, chili powder, enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.  Pour over chicken breasts.  Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. This looks right up Mickey's alley! I'll have to make it..
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete