Friday, August 5, 2011

butterscotch bundt cake










My friend Chrissy made my family stroganoff and this awesome bundt cake when my 3rd baby was born (I always remember a good meal especially when it's associated with a great event).  It's one of my favorite bundt cakes.  I love bundt cakes- they're so easy to make and pretty. 

butterscotch bundt cake (my friend Chrissy in Hershey)
1 yellow cake mix
1 package small instant butterscotch pudding
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup water
filling:
3/4 cup chopped pecans
3 teaspoons cinnamon
4 1/2 tablespoons sugar

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix the cake ingredients in a separate bowl.  Mix the filling ingredients.  Pour half the cake batter in a bundt pan then put the filling in followed by the rest of the cake mix.  Bake for 45 minutes.  Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment