Saturday, March 19, 2011

sausage and cajun home-fried potatoes









This makes a nice, hearty breakfast. There's no need to add any extra oil or butter which I love about this dish! It's so flavorful!!

sausage and cajun home-fried potatoes
1 Hillshire Farms chicken kilbasa sausage, cut into rounds
2 white potatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 white onion, sliced
salt, pepper and cayenne pepper

Cook sausage in a pan on medium-high heat until browned. Remove sausage from heat and keep warm. To the same pan, add potatoes and onions and seasonings with 1-2 tablespoons water. Fry and continue to fry adding a little bit of water as necessary until potatoes and are fully cooked.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! Seeing this makes my eyes sting. This was one of my gram's easy dinners and I loved it. Pronounced "kuh-bossy 'n fried butatuhs" I used to dip my butatuhs in bbq sauce. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete