Monday, June 13, 2011

olive cheese bread










This bread is incredible.  Hall of Fame!  I've made this bread twice.  Once with Cheddar cheese and this time with Jalapeno Jack cheese.  I have to say the Jalapeno Jack cheese definitely won me over.

olive cheese bread (The Pioneer Woman)
1 loaf of Italian bread, sliced in half legnthwise
6 ounces chopped green olives
6 ounces chopped black olives
2 green onions, sliced
1 stick butter
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, grated (I used Cheddar cheese)

Comine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions. Spread onto bread. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I made this for some friends last night and it got great reviews! Thanks for sharing this one! I hope you're getting settled in the new home and having fun in the kitchen! -Laura H.

    ReplyDelete