Friday, June 3, 2011

grilled bbq chicken pizza









I had a few friends offer to make meals for my family before our move across the country, just several days away. At first I resisted. Then I realized I was CRAZY to resist and accepted. As our move approaches I feel more and more grateful to my friends knowing I can count on their meals which will enable me to accomplish as much as I can and put my focus where it should be and it's so fun because they're all fabulous cooks so we're in for a real treat. Thank you friends!
This barbecue chicken pizza is terrific. Absolutely terrific. I had never had a homemade grilled pizza before. Please go and make one for yourself.

grilled bbq chicken pizza (my friend Laura)
1 package Pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough

toppings
1-2 grilled chicken breasts, diced and rubbed with Grill Mates Barbecue seasoning then baste with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce as it cooks
1 cup sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
4 pepperoncini's, sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
fresh cilantro
mozzarella cheese
dash or oregano

Unroll onto cookie sheet. Brush one side with olive oil. Lay the oiled side directly onto hot grill. Brush top side with olive oil. Cook about 2 minutes, just long enough for crust to get hard on the bottom, then flip it over. Now add toppings and cook until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment