Friday, June 3, 2011

herb-garlic grilled chicken









I've always enjoyed this marinade. It has a great, bold flavor and compliments just about every side you can think of.

herb-garlic marinade
1 medium-size onion, coarsely chopped (I used red this time)
2/3 cup red wine vinegar
6-8 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup olive oil

Combine ingredients and marinade chicken for several hours or overnight.

What I have to say- I marinaded this chicken for 48 hours. It was GREAT! It would be really great in a fresh roll with mozzarella, pepperoncini and red onion.

1 comment:

  1. This was delicious! My whole family (including 4 very picky kids) loved it. I shared it on my blog and linked back to you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete