Saturday, October 22, 2011

chocolate pizza









My oldest went to a birthday party yesterday and came home with this fun chocolate pizza.  It's so fun to see what the hostess, Kiana does with desserts.  She showed me a photo of the basketball birthday cake and it was absolutely incredible.  Every year she lets her children design the cake they want and she makes their dreams come true.  What a gift.  When my daughter came home stuffed and didn't want dinner I asked if she had eaten anything healthy at all.  A friend of hers who was at our home took over and said, "It's impossible to eat anything healthy at Kiana's house.  She specializes in desserts."  I thought that was cute.  He went on to describe all the insanely creative cakes she has made.

chocolate pizza (my friend Kiana)
Whatever your sweet tooth desires, but there's a rice crispy crust at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment