Friday, February 3, 2012

crock pot ranch pork chops









I almost didn't try this recipe but come on- it has three ingredients that you throw in a crock pot.  I had to try it.  It didn't taste as "ranchy" as I thought it might which was good.  The pork was very tender and tasted really good!  Plus, it was nice and hot and ready to serve right when we needed a ready-made hot meal.  When I served it a second time as leftovers my daughter said, "Oh good.  I like this."

crock pot ranch pork chops (blog: Cassie Craves)
6 pork top sirloin chops
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup

Combine ranch dressing mix and soup in crock pot.  Add pork chops.  Cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.  Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. 

Next time I will not break up the pork chops after cooking as it doesn't look so good.  Take a look at the blog Cassie Craves (above) for a better photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment