Wednesday, April 29, 2020

"anything goes" crustless quiche













I love the crustless broccoli cheddar recipe I've been using and recently came to realize that I could substitute the broccoli and cheddar for just about ANYTHING.  It has become my go-to recipe for cleaning out my fridge!  For example, today I used leftover sausage, peppers and onions from a pizza bar we had days ago.  I added some spinach and green onions and presto!  You can put whatever you want in your dish, sprinkle with whatever cheese you want then pour the egg/milk combo over the top.  It's that easy.  I've used leftover steamed asparagus, ham, olives, etc.

"anything goes" crustless quiche
3 cups whatever you want- sausage, ham, asparagus, spinach, peppers, onions, etc.
1 cup grated cheese
2/3 cup milk
5 eggs
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a pie dish with oil.
Spread the "whatever you want" in the bottom  of the dish.  Sprinkle with cheese.
In a bowl, combine milk, eggs, salt and ground black pepper.
Pour the milk/egg mixture over the "whatever you want" in the dish.  Bake 35-40 minutes until the center is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment