Wednesday, December 13, 2017

hello dolly cookies











Why do I always forget to make the easiest cookies?  These are the BEST!  I made a lot of the cookie recipes my grandma used to make to send to my grandpa for Christmas.  She always used to make these hello dolly cookies as well as about a dozen others at Christmas and I looked forward to them.  My kids can't remember me making these before and LOVED them.

hello dolly cookies
3 cups crushed graham crackers
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
2 cups chocolate chips
3 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
1 can sweetened, condensed milk

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl combine graham crackers and melted butter. Spread into the bottom of the 9x13 pan.  Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.  Sprinkle shredded coconut over the chocolate chips.  Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the coconut.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment