Monday, December 18, 2017

cranberry chicken























This recipe is a snap to make and I have good memories of this recipe because when we lived in Hershey several women made freezer meals for each other, a dinner club kind of thing, and my friend Suzette made this freezer meal for everyone in the group.  
I signed up to provide dinner for my son's teacher who just had a knee replacement so I made two batches which required chicken and the ingredients you see above, that's all!

cranberry chicken (my friend Suzette)
(for a double batch)
5 big chicken breasts, filetted
1 bottle French dressing
1 box onion soup mix (contains 2 envelopes- use both)
2 cups cranberry sauce 

Lay chicken breasts in bottom of a 13x9 pan.  In a medium bowl mix dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce with a fork and whisk.  Pour over the top of the chicken and cover pan with foil.  Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 20 minutes.  Serve over rice.

Note:  For a single batch, use 2-3 chicken breasts, 1 cup French dressing, 1 cup cranberry sauce and 1 envelope onion soup mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment