Monday, December 21, 2015

orange fluff jello salad













When I made this for a dinner party along with a green salad, my family couldn't identify it because I've probably only made a salad like this once and it was most likely over 10 years ago.  Surprisingly enough my family liked it so well I'm making it again for Christmas dinner.

orange fluff jello salad (adapted from Six Sisters Stuff)
1 large package cook and serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
1 large package orange jell-o (6 ounces)
2 cups water
1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip
20 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
22 ounces mandarin oranges, drained 

Mix together pudding, Jell-o and water over medium heat until it boils.  Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.  Refrigerate until mixture has thickened, about an hour.  Beat until creamy.  Fold in Cool Whip and fruit.  Chill about an hour before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment