Tuesday, June 5, 2012

spicy teriyaki salmon









This was a quick dish I threw together and my husband declared it Hall of Fame!  I figured I really couldn't go wrong with the ingredients I used.  It was delicious!  Definitely serve it over rice with wasabi sauce.

spicy teriyaki salmon
3 boneless, skinless salmon steaks, thawed (from Costco) 
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
garlic powder
pepper
2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
wasabi sauce (I used Kikkoman's)

Heat a large grill pan with olive oil.  Add salmon and cook one one side until half-way done.  Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper then flip over.  Combine teriyaki sauce and garlic chili sauce then pour over salmon.  Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.  When the salmon is done, sprinkle with sesame seeds then serve over rice with wasabi sauce.

P.S.  I just realized recently that you can buy toasted sesame seeds!  Makes throwing them on top of things and into things really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment