Friday, November 16, 2012

pumpkin fluff dip












When I saw this recipe I knew I had to make it and I knew it would be delicious.  I took it to preschool for snack time this morning and watched my son as he licked the remaining dip off of his plate (we believe in excellent manners in our home).  I then served it as an after school snack and although nobody licked their plate clean, it was a hit.  This dip just made the list of seasonal "must makes".

pumpkin fluff dip (adapted from allrecipes.com)
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.  Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.  Chill in the refrigerator until serving.  Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers or gingersnaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment