Monday, November 17, 2014

super duper giant cupcake























If you haven't made a giant cupcake, you should- it's fun!  The last time I borrowed this Wilton cupcake pan (go here to buy one) I borrowed it from my friend Julie when we both lived in Pennsylvania for my daughter's first birthday.  Six years later I borrowed the same pan from the same friend for the same daughter only now we both live in the same town in Oregon.  Crazy.  This is what the cupcake looks undecorated.  You can use your imagination to envision what it looked like when my daughter was done with it- iced in chocolate with candy star sprinkles.

giant cupcake (cupcake pan by Wilton)
All you need is some non-stick cooking spray to spray down the pan.  Mix up two boxes of cake mix according to the package directions and pour the cake batter into the pan.  Bake, let cool and ice.  Piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment