Saturday, August 10, 2013

summer shower
























































































My friend Becky is having her 3rd baby very soon and as you can see her shower was amazing!  I didn't have to do much- I made a quilt which was hung from the trees (it didn't even coordinate with the theme-oops!) and threw the cheese platter together.  Kara provided the gorgeous outdoor backdrop and lots of friends came together to make the shower happen.  Look at the fun cupcake stands, cupcakes and pinwheels Lydia made.  I sat next to her last night hoping her creative juices would somehow rub off on me.  See the beautiful fresh figs?  I'd never had a fig before so I took one home and tried it.  It was delicious!!  Summertime in Oregon is magnificent.
Credit:
Cupcakes, stands, caprese salad and pinwheels: Lydia
"Baby Shower Cookies" : Lindsey M.
Figs: Kara
Curry Chicken Salad (with coconut and all sorts of good stuff): Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment