Sunday, October 4, 2026

best anytime baked chicken meatballs

 











I'm so glad to finally post this recipe because I've had to search for it every time.  It's my new favorite meatball recipe.  I love it so much!  We had them with different dipping sauces for Conference weekend...and fresh homemade sourdough bread and a delicious salad...

best anytime baked chicken meatballs (pinch of yum)
1 pound ground chicken
1 egg
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil (I use 1 tablespoon)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
black pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with foil and a little cooking spray.
Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.  Roll the mixture into about 30 small balls. 
(I used a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop)
 Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment