Wednesday, April 10, 2024

crockpot thai chicken curry

 







My oldest daughter made this curry and it sounded so delicious I asked her for the recipe.  It was even better than I expected.  It was SO good!! One of my new favorites.  I love easy recipes.

crockpot thai chicken curry (theendlessmeal.com)
1-2 cups chicken stock (I used vegetable stock)
2-4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (I used 4 tablespoons)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar (I omitted)
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon fish sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs (I used chicken breasts)
1 medium onion, chopped (I used 3 tablespoons dried minced onion)
1-2 chili peppers (I used 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce)
14 ounce can coconut milk
1 large bunch of kale, roughly 2 packed cups (I used 4 cups)
optional: cilantro, chili peppers and lime to serve

Place all the ingredients, except for the coconut milk and kale into your crockpot and stir together well.  Set your crockpot on high for 4 hours.
After 4 hours, stir in the coconut milk and kale and let it sit while you prepare the rice.
Top with a little cilantro, lime and if you like it extra spicy, some chopped chili peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment