Wednesday, February 5, 2020

basil-parmesan crusted salmon











Salmon is my favorite and this was a really nice recipe.  I really enjoyed dinner tonight and it was a joy to see my youngest enjoy it too!  I love it when taste buds grow up. :)

basil-parmesan crusted salmon (skinnytaste.com)
4 salmon fillets, boneless skinless
1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon lemon juice)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used light)
6 fresh basil leaves, minced plus more for garnish
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking pan with foil.  Place the salmon on the baking pan.  Season salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper.  Mix the mayonnaise with basil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.  Spread completely over the salmon.  Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment