Thursday, June 6, 2019

garlic naan bread pizzas












I almost picked up a couple pizzas from Little Caesars but I had run myself ragged running kids around so I didn't want to leave my house one more time.  Even though I need to run kids again at 7.  Instead, I opened up my freezer and saw Trader Joe's frozen garlic naan bread and had a brilliant idea.  Pizza!  There are 4 pieces per package which was perfect for my 4 kids.  My son raved about how great this pizza is.  When I asked him if it's better than Little Caesars he said it definitely is and that I should make this a lot.  Deal.  My girls loved it too. 

garlic naan bread pizzas
1 package of frozen garlic naan bread (from Trader Joe's)
1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce (I used about half the jar)
a handful of mozzarella cheese for each pizza
misc pizza toppings- pepperoni, ham, red onion and red bell peppers for us this time
sprinkle of Italian seasoning on each one

Place 4 pieces of frozen naan bread on a baking sheet.  Bake for 8 minutes at 450 degrees.  Take out of the oven and make your pizzas!  Bake for 10 minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment