Wednesday, January 24, 2018

slow cooker tender greek pork











I LOVE this recipe.  The pork turned out so flavorful and delicious.  My favorite toppings only made it that much more fresh, flavorful and delicious.  HUGE hit with my entire family.  I even added a little hummus to my sandwich.
Note to self:  I thought the pitas were too fluffy.  That may sound strange but it's true.

slow cooker tender greek pork (Mel's Kitchen Cafe)
3-4 pounds pork roast, cut into 2-3" chunks
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Put pork in slow cooker.  Whisk together the other ingredients and pour over the top.  Cook on low 8-9 hours or on high 4-5 hours.  
Serve with pitas and all the toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment