Tuesday, April 11, 2017

broccoli chicken










Everyone wanted seconds and thirds but there wasn't enough.  That's a good sign.

broccoli chicken
1/2 bag Tyson frozen boneless, skinless chicken thigh strips, thawed (2.7 pound bag)
2 bunches broccoli, separated into florets (I think my store separates whole heads)


sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon minced garlic
5 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice vinegar

Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in pan over medium heat.  Add chicken and cook until cooked through.  Add broccoli and sauce.  Stir fry until broccoli is bright green.  Serve with rice.  We like Trader Joe's frozen vegetable fried rice if we need something quick.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. I'm putting this on the menu next week. Looks yummy and easy. Win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it. We had it again the very next night- I went out of my way to get to the store for more chicken and broccoli!

    ReplyDelete