Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hershey's "perfectly chocolate" chocolate frosting













This is the best chocolate frosting!  I remember when I was a kid I always requested a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my birthday.  This is the same chocolate frosting my mom always made and she found the recipe on the back of  the Hershey's cocoa powder just like I did this morning.  Mmmmm!!!

Hershey's "perfectly chocolate" chocolate frosting
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 

Melt butter (I used the microwave).  Stir in cocoa powder.  Alternately, add powdered sugar and milk, beating on medium speed to spreading consistency.  Add more milk if needed.  Stir in vanilla.  About 2 cups frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment