Wednesday, August 26, 2015

easy homemade salsa









Don't not make this recipe simply because I am not a photographer and can't make foods look as delicious as they really are. I was so glad I had seen this recipe and purchased the ingredients because I had forgotten about it until just minutes before the missionaries came to dinner.  It's delicious.  My son asked, "Can you just always make salsa?"  With a recipe like this the answer is yes.

easy homemade salsa (dinners, dishes and desserts)
1 large can whole tomatoes
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 jalapeno, minced (I used one but I should've used two!)

Put everything into the blender and process until smooth.  That's it!
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.  I doubt it will last that long in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment