Monday, July 13, 2015

orange julius













A couple weeks ago I pulled up to my friend Shonda's house to pick up my kids and all of our kids were lined up on the top step of the front porch sitting and sipping orange julius's out of canning jars with striped straws.  The whole scene could've made the cover of Country Living.  Our orange julius's that I made last night weren't as cute and we slurped them around the kitchen table.  BUT,  they were a huge hit especially with my husband who hadn't had one in years.  He raved about this recipe.  What I love is that the ingredients are simple and I usually have them on hand.  An easy way to please a family!!

orange julius (my friend Shonda)
6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup water
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1-2 cups ice (I used 2 cups)
1 teaspoon vanilla

Blend and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment