Sunday, September 29, 2013

candy corn popcorn balls









My kids went to their friends' house for lunch bunch and were introduced to these little goodies that my friend Julie made.  My kids LOVED these.  I had to take a little nibble and was delighted that they were made with marshmallow (I cannot eat a plain uncooked marshmallow but there's something about melted or burnt marshmallow-they're delicious!).  I need to make these for my activity day girls.

candy corn popcorn balls (Julie B.)
2 bags light microwave popcorn or 1 batch air popped
1 bag mini marshmallows
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
candy corns

Pop corn.  Melt butter in microwave.  Add bag of marshmallows and heat until you can stir it all together easily.  Add vanilla.   Pour over popcorn and stir.  Add candy corn.  Put cold water on your hands and form balls.  Press hard or they'll fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment