Friday, January 29, 2021

easy yummy tuna patties

 








Nobody in my family likes tuna the way that I do so I made myself some tuna patties for lunch today.  I'm so glad I did.  They were really good and I have a few leftover for tomorrow.  I lightened up a recipe I found at allrecipes.com.

easy yummy tuna patties (allrecipes.com)

3 egg whites

3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

5 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs

3 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained well

1 tablespoon dried minced onion

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

2 tablespoons olive oil

In a bowl, beat egg whites.  Add dried minced onion and stire well to combine.  Add parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and black pepper and combine well.  Add the tuna.  Shape the tuna into 5 patties (I used a cookie scoop to make them as uniform as possible then flattened them out).  Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, 5 minutes per side.  Serve with tartar sauce, ketchup or mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment