Sunday, May 19, 2019

homemade crunch wrap supremes













My oldest introduced the family to Taco Bell's Crunch Wrap Supremes.  My kids LOVE them.  I'm not a fan of fast food so we're making them at home.  I love when my oldest cooks for us.  She's good at making these.

crunch wrap supremes (my oldest got the idea from Taco Bell)
large tortillas
tostada shells
light sour cream
chipotle dressing
taco bell hot sauce
extra lean ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning and a can of tomato sauce, cooked
shredded lettuce
diced tomato
shredded cheddar cheese
olives

My daughter heated a large tortilla in the microwave and placed it on the counter.  She smeared on some refried beans, sour cream, chipotle dressing, taco bell hot sauce, ground beef, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and olives.  She folded the sides of the tortilla up then turned it over and placed it in the pan.  She browned it on both sides then rang the dinner bell and her sisters and brother came running to see whose was done first.

No comments:

Post a Comment