Thursday, July 7, 2016

tilapia loins in tomato cream sauce










I got home later than usual this evening and wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with my partly thawed fish but it had to be fast.  I looked in the fridge to see what I could use and threw this together.  It was sooo yummy!  My husband said it first. :)

fish in tomato cream sauce (pass the peas, please)
4 tilapia loins (from Costco), half thawed
1 1/2 cups light Classico Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup Trader Joe's pizza sauce
shredded Parmesan cheese

Place fish in a large nonstick fry pan (mine doesn't require any oil) on medium heat.  Mix the alfredo sauce and pizza sauce together.  Pour over the fish.  Cook for a few minutes on each side until fish is opaque.  Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and allow to melt just a little bit.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment