Monday, June 20, 2016

store bought favorite: bento box- day 1










Day 1 of summer and lunches are packed before 8am.   No matter what our adventure (it's tennis lessons and the pool today) we're going to be ready every day of the week.  We'll grab our lunches and go!  My friend Shelli shared her idea with me- to have her kids pack lunches in the morning using these boxes then they're ready.  I actually enjoy packing lunches so I plan to make them for my youngest three.  My oldest prefers to pack her own.  We're off to a great start!  Wish I'd known about these a lot sooner.  I just wasn't quite sure which boxes were the best for me.

 EasyLunchboxes
These bento boxes are awesome and come in a 4-pack with different colored lids so each of my kids has their own color.  I can't wait to get creative with these.  When they arrived in the mail I thought they looked much bigger in person than online which was a bonus.
YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM HERE.

3 comments:

  1. We have used those since Matt started kindergarten. They are really great! We just use some 'press n seal' if we put anything runny inside ... yogurt or juicy watermelon or ketchup. Tennis lessons and the pool sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you probably have some other great tips to share with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to read that you're loving my lunch containers! Thank you! - Kelly

    ReplyDelete