Thursday, April 21, 2016

store bought favorite: lemon, mustard and dill sauce














I picked up this bottle of lemon, mustard & dill sauce at Market of Choice (around $5) after I read the many things I could do with it on the back of the bottle.  I decided to throw this salad together and it was GREAT!  Even my kids ate it- it always surprises me when they eat spinach.  Not sure why.  I need to stop being so surprised.

grilled chicken & spinach salad with lemon, mustard and dill dressing
1/2 bottle lemon, mustard and dill sauce by dulcet
cooked whole wheat pasta
fresh spinach
2 cups grilled chicken, sliced
1/4 red onion, sliced
2 tablespoons capers

Toss in a bowl.  Enjoy! This sauce is also good broiled over asparagus.

2 comments:

  1. Camie, I am Shonda's sister and I hope she shared the fiasco I went through to find this dressing. It was worth every second!! I will basically eat this salad every week till the end of summer! Keep these recipes coming. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raina! I have heard so much about you! Hopefully we'll get to meet someday. Glad you enjoyed this dressing. I will do my best to keep more coming!

    ReplyDelete