Sunday, September 13, 2015

store bought favorite: key lime cilantro taco skillet sauce













This is another amazing pouch bursting with flavors unique to the other pouches that Frontera sells.  This one was intended for shrimp and fish but I used chicken and it was a huge hit.  I always kick myself for not stocking up and buying more the first time.  Two of my very favorite foods are roasted tomatillos and green chiles so there's no wonder I loved this pouch so much.  Give it a try!

store bought favorite: key lime cilantro taco skillet sauce (by Frontera)
Cook up some shrimp, fish, or in my case chicken then simmer it in the sauce for 10 minutes.  Serve it in warm tortillas with all the fixins and you'll end up with a super healthy, super delicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment