Friday, July 31, 2015

store bought favorite: green pan









I was at Costco the other day and noticed these pans were on sale ($7 off!).  I've been disappointed with the Calphalon set we got years ago for our wedding (talk about disappointing- they are pricey and we'd heard they're the best!) so I decided to try these.  It's Costco- you can return anything that doesn't work for you so what's the worry?!  My daughter wanted to make herself an omelet this afternoon for a snack.  She sang its praises like nobody's business.  No butter or oil in the pan, nothing!  And the omelet was cooked to perfection.  It really is a "healthy ceramic non-stick"!  I'd have to double check my receipt but you can get this two pan set right now at Costco for about $32.  If you need new pans, go for it!
(This same set is at Amazon for 56.48 plus 7.49 shipping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment