Monday, July 27, 2015

store bought favorite: frontera roasted garlic chicken skillet sauce with chipotle+lime










You really must try this simmer sauce.  It's delicious and super flavorful.  It's hard to even think of a dish that tastes like it because the flavor is so original, at least to my taste buds.  I've tried this brand of sauces before and have enjoyed them so I was excited to see this particular kind at Market of Choice when I stopped in for an assortment of curry pastes.  I think this packet cost about $2.39 on sale.  A bargain!  Roast some asparagus, summer squash and onions and you have yourself a mighty fine meal.

store bought favorite: frontera roasted garlic chicken skillet sauce with chipotle + lime
Ready in 15 minutes!
You'll need 1 pouch Frontera Roasted Garlic Chicken Skillet Sauce
4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 pounds (I filleted mine)
olive oil

Season chicken with Pappy's herbed garlic or salt.  Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.  Add chicken in a single layer.  Cook, turning, until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.  Pour sauce over chicken.  Simmer 2-5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment