Tuesday, January 13, 2015

store bought favorite: spinach & 3 cheese stuffed chicken patties



I am so excited about these "burgers"!!  I made greasy hamburgers for the rest of the family but wanted to try these out myself before handing them out.  Finally- a product that looks like the picture.  These are delicious.  To be honest I have grown tired of all the chicken burgers and salmon burgers out there- they taste funny.  I think I will keep these to myself and pull one out for lunch for the rest of the week.  Please go out and try these and keep buying them so Costco will keep them in stock. :)

store bought favorite: spinach & 3 cheese stuffed chicken patties (from Costco)
made by Jack's Special Grilled
all natural & gluten free
22 grams of protein, 7 carbs, 6 grams fat, 1 gram sugar per serving 
It cost around $12 for 8 patties 

I microwaved mine for 90 seconds and put it on a whole wheat sandwich thin (also purchased at Costco).  Added some cheese, onion, tomato and shredded lettuce.

3 comments:

  1. I lived on these last spring/summer. They're wonderful. I can't find them at my Costco now though. Any idea where to find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry- I haven't seen them anywhere but Costco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same issue--found them last month at costco--looooove them. Went back today to get them, gone!

    ReplyDelete