Wednesday, April 2, 2014

menu for the week of march 30










I almost didn't post this week's menu because it's half over (and I just haven't felt like thinking ahead this week) but we had a yummy soup last night and conference weekend is always full of good things to eat so here it goes:

menu for the week of march 30

sunday chicken quesadillas with peppers (my latest obsession), refried beans with melted cheese
monday i can't even remember what we had!
tuesday lentil vegetable soup (I had forgotten about this soup- it's a great one!), whole wheat bread, fruit salad
wednesday spicy slow cooker soup, rolls
thursday blt sandwiches, assorted veggies, smoothies
friday pizza, junk food and a movie (my prediction)
general conference weekend citrus cream cheese pull apart rolls (tradition!), cocktail meatballs (another tradition!), yumm bowls with the sister missionaries (get ideas HERE), chewy carrot cookies with icing (new recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment