Wednesday, February 5, 2014

store bought favorite: pappy's garlic herb seasoning












Sometimes you don't realize how much you depend on something until you don't have it...or you're out of it.  I've been out of Pappy's for over a week because I forgot it the last time I went to the grocery store.  It's my go-to seasoning when I grill chicken and I grill chicken at least twice a week so I can have it on hand to toss into a salad for lunch or whatever else I'm in the mood for.  I use it all the time on veggies too.

store bought favorite: pappy's garlic herb seasoning
The ingredients are simple- salt, pepper, garlic, onion, sugar, tarragon and basil.
No preservatives.  It is recommended for use on meat, fish, poultry, bread, pasta, eggs, soup and vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment