Saturday, February 8, 2014

store bought favorite: curly's hickory smoked baby back pork ribs









Ribs that fall off the bone and melt in your mouth...these are outrageously good.  Ours are in the oven right now and they smell incredible and are making everyone hungry.  Just don't cook them as directed.  Cook them the way my parents taught me.  See below.

store bought favorite: curly's hickory smoked and seasoned meaty baby back pork ribs
Get them at Costco.  Tip:  They're on sale right now.  I think they cost $12.95.  The directions will tell you to cook them at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.  Don't do that.  Instead do this:

Heat your oven to 300 degrees.  Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.  Place the ribs on the foil then cover the cookie sheet with foil.  Place in the oven and cook for 3 hours.  Enjoy and don't be ashamed to lick your fingers...you're in the privacy of your own home for Pete's sake.

5 comments:

  1. I like your suggestion. Can I stack them up as I am serving a large group ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why you couldn't. This would be perfect to serve to a large group because the prep, cooking and clean up are a breeze!

      Delete
  2. I am going to cook them the way you said tonight I cannot wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the best ribs I have ever had and I love ribs. I agree do not follow the instructions on the package do as the person above said open them up for a little bit for the last 10 minutes or so and let them Brown just a little bit my husband cannot stand ribs but he will eat these and these are the only ones we will ever buy been buying them for 3 or 4 years now big hit at Ocean Lakes Campground cook them in the oven and then threw them on the grill for a few minutes on each side everybody was in love with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete