Friday, January 10, 2014

store bought favorite: frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa












I got a $10 off coupon in the mail for a new "natural grocery store" that recently opened.  I was glad take a look around.  Although ultimately I was underwhelmed I did grab a few things that looked promising and this was one of them.  This salsa is very delicious and was fantastic smothered on top of the enchiladas we had last night.  I may have to go back for another jar or two...

frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa 
-from the kitchen of chef rick bayless
-all natural
-gourmet mexican salsa
-roasted tomato + garlic
-all natural, no preservatives, gluten-free
ingredients: tomatoes, filtered water, tomato juice, tomato paste, jalapeno, onion, salt, garlic, cilantro, distilled white vinegar, xanthan, apple cider vinegar, calcium chloride, citric acid.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment