Monday, December 2, 2013

thanksgiving dinner












For the first time in the history of our married life, my husband, kiddos and I spent Thanksgiving out-of-state with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins...and lots of them!  It was very nice just as a Thanksgiving dinner should be.  I love the napkins that dressed the table.  If I ever host Thanksgiving dinner at my house I'll need reminders everywhere to keep calm- on napkins, t-shirts, posters, etc.  Megan was the perfect hostess and so calm.  So let's carry on with some great recipes...
cranberry meatballs, pumpkin fluff dip with apples, grapes & cinnamon graham cracker sticks (I made the apple bird), famous vegetable soup for the soul, pineappled sweet potatoes, heidi's sweet potatoes, megan's turkey dressing and anne's buttermilk ranch dressing.  




























































No comments:

Post a Comment