Wednesday, December 11, 2013

sweet and spicy stir fry











This stir fry was unlike any I've had before.  It came with the awesome peanut butter pork that my friend Shelli delivered for me to try last night.  This stir fry contains pork, cabbage, jalapenos, pineapple, red pepper and cashews.  I'd have never thought to throw in pineapple but it was soooo good with the spicy jalapenos.  Her husband did the cooking last night-  nicely done, Kamanu.

sweet and spicy stir fry (kamanu)
"Saute veggies with peanut butter, oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice, cabbage, pineapple tidbits, onions and peppers."  Serve over rice.

What I have to say- Again, I'm not sure I can trust myself without an exact recipe but it was so good I'll have to try.  Kamanu did say he added his peanut butter pork to this recipe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed for your recipe because this is the dish we always ordered in the restaurant. I'm sure when my son sees this, he will ask me to cook this one. I will share this recipe with my friends and relatives. Can you also post a stir fry sauce recipe. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my friend made this recipe he used peanut butter, oil, soy sauce and oyster sauce to create his own stir fry sauce. Unfortunately he did not give me exact measurements so I have asked him to keep track of exactly how he makes it next time so I can post an exact recipe. As for now I am sorry I don't have a recipe for you.

    ReplyDelete