Friday, September 28, 2012

store bought favorite: market of choice's mama leone's chicken soup









I have felt pretty lousy this week and on top of being a busy mom I am in charge of a Sock Hop at the elementary school tonight.  Right now I am wondering if I will survive until bedtime.  But I must.  So I will.  Isn't that just the way it is?
My friend Kris was a dear and brought me some soup, bread and flowers yesterday.  It was so sweet of her and I felt spoiled.  Absolutely spoiled and undeserving yet very thankful.  She didn't even ask permission, she just did it.  She picked up this soup from Market of Choice.  It's called Mama Leone's Chicken Soup and it is the best soup EVER.  It is a Hall of Fame soup for sure.  I found an un-original recipe online and will have to try it very soon.

store bought favorite: market of choice's mama leone's chicken soup
This soup is full of plump, juicy tomatoes, spinach, onions, chicken and cream.  It's heaven on earth.  If you have a Market of Choice make a dash for the deli and get a BIG serving of this soup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment