Tuesday, August 28, 2012

store bought favorite: trader joe's reduced guilt chunky guacmole









So glad I picked this up the last time I went to Trader Joe's.  There are 11 servings in this tub of guacamole but I am sure I could make a meal out of this entire tub.  I bought it because it was reduced guilt but I could not tell.  It was delicious on our skillet chicken burritos tonight and we plan to smother our chile lime chicken burgers (another TJ's product we haven't tried yet) with it when we grill them up toward the end of the week.

trader joe's reduced guilt chunky guacamole
made with greek yogurt
50% less fat and 40% less calories than regular guacamole
vegetarian
ingredients: hass avocadoes, low-fat greek yogurt, tomatoes, red onions, lime juice, cilantro, sea salt, jalapenos, garlic, black pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment