Tuesday, July 31, 2012

easy punch












I served this punch at the couples gourmet club that I hosted.  Although this punch got rave reviews at allrecipes and my kids loved it nobody raved about it at gourmet club.  Maybe the chicken tikka was the star that night.  I don't know.  It was simple to make and I loved the color.  It looked fancy with the floating lemons and blueberries I added which is what I wanted.

easy punch (allrecipes.com)
4 (0.13 ounce packages unsweetened strawberry flavored drink mix powder
2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
3 cups white sugar
4 quarts water
2 liters ginger ale

In a large punch bowl (or cool beverage dispenser) combine drink mix, pineapple juice, sugar and water.  Stir until dissolved.  Stir in the ginger ale.  Add ice and any sliced fruit or berries to make it fancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment